ads slot

Latest Posts:





Welcome to my blog Kick Kingdom

Which will be about sneakers, and what makes them stylish.  As well as which sneakers or kicks I find to be my personal favorite and why I find them unique, to which sneakers are in style and which are just flat out hyped.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I started this blog because of my love for sneakers, though I wouldn't call myself a full blown "sneaker head," I however do have a deep appreciation for sneakers.  Even when I was younger I liked seeing a good pair of sneakers. Me and my friends used to have friendly competitions on getting the latest releases, mainly because we had similar styles and likes. There would be a hint of friendly jealousy if one of us didn't get them but the other did, but it was more of a respect than anything. As I got older I was able to get more sneakers, more of which was to my liking and not to be with the in-crowd, lets just face it some people do buy sneakers just to be accepted by others. But that's the sneaker community, I wanted a place where like-minded sneaker lovers would come together and talk about different types of sneaker trends, styles and their favorite pairs.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment