ads slot

Latest Posts:

Today I had a conversation about sneakers with a friend of mine, about what sneakers are considered our holy grails and I had to name just five pairs. For me it was a difficult answer mainly because I just naturally like a nice pair of sneakers. The sneakers mentioned I don't even own but in my opinion, not having them just makes me appreciate them a little more.

But if i had to choose just five pair based off of elegant style and not hype (most sought out pair), and ones to my liking, then it made narrowing them down easier.

The ones that have my attention and have caught my eye, are considered to be sneakers that are hyped, however that is not my reason for me choosing them.



1. Nike Air Mags aka The Back to the Future's


Are probably the most sought out pair of sneakers known to date, but that doesn't take away the beauty of these sneakers. To me they just look so simple it astonishes me, but that resell price is something I can't even bargain with. These sneakers truly fascinate me, I honestly can't wait to see a release date. Though rumors of are spreading through the sneaker community, that these beauties might be releasing around the second quarter of this year.


2.  LeBron 10 "What the MVPs"



Well some people may not agree with me, but they are one my favorite pair of sneakers. To me they are the best in the entire "What The.." series, (so far) . I love the crazy looking colors that appear on the sneaker, it almost reminds me of something the "The Fresh Prince" would wear had they came out during the time his show was aired. Nevertheless the sneakers is very bold and daring with so many colors, I love them.


3. Air Jordan 14 "Laney"



The "Laney's" are another sneaker that we are going to see a release on hopefully in the near future. I honestly feel like the air jordan 14 is a slept on sneaker, It is one of my favorite jordans are far as design go. But this colorway is legendary and I always wanted a pair, and can't wait to these release as well.



4. Foamposite "Electric Blue"



To me this was a hard choice for me to pick, I admire a lot of the Foamposite colorways. But the Electric Blue Foams, I really can't explain its just something about that bright blue shell and that icey gum bottom




5. Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
 


Ok, who doesn't love these. These sneakers are really iconic, to the point it inspired people to mimic it's all red theme. These sneakers are clean, to the point it just looks good in a nice outfit. They are definite head-turners and makes a very good impression, with the simple design and eye popping color.










Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment