ads slot

Latest Posts:

Madness for Jordan 7 "Hares"

So today was the release for the Air Jordan 7 "Hares" and it was complete madness for these sneakers. For me this was probably my worst sneaker experience ever, I honestly feel like the hypebeast are ruining the sneaker game. I originally was going to skip out on this release because of hypebeast. But my love for the sneakers wouldn't let me, but seriously people really need to kill the hype, if you can't get them move on.
I visited the FootAction on 34th Street, and it was crazy. I was actually surprised I was able to get a pair, mainly because after being on line for a good 3 hours police came and shut the store down, I'm guessing temporally.
But security didn't help the situation either since the "Hares" was a generally release, buyers had to get a wristband in order to get in the store to cop a pair. The front of the store was mayhem, people on line were complaining about how they been on line since 3am and security went to the back of the line to give out the wristbands. Ultimately causing people to get off line and go to the back just to get a wristband, and even then you weren't guaranteed a pair. Here's a video of the chaos posted on "Sneaker Rumors" via Facebook.





Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment